Welcome to H.B.C.U. Educational Tours & Programs Inc.
*better to educate one, than to educate none*
Thank you for stopping by our H.B.C.U. Educational Tours & Programs page. As a part of the yearly fundraising for all our programs, The Crossley & Coleman Group LLC Companies will be focusing on higher education and summer youth camps. All money raised will be used entirely on these programs and will be tax deductible. Please use the information below to make your donations.
1. You can reach us Via email:
2. Mail: H.B.C.U. Educational Tours & Programs PO Box 14591, Richmond, VA 23221
3. Phone: 1-844-499-3200
4. Fax: 732-947-9700 opt# 4
5. Online: www.ccbustransporters.com or by clicking the "CONTACT US"
Thank you in advance for your donations and contributions to our H.B.C.U. Educational Tours & Programs.
For more information about our H.B.C.U. Educational Tours & Programs, contact us at email@example.com or 1-844-499-3200. We accept donations via mail at PO Box 14591, Richmond, VA 23221 - Payable to: H.B.C.U. Educational Tours & Programs Inc. or H.B.C.U. Ed Tours.
3600 W. Broad St. Ste 206, Richmond VA 23230
CCGRP RVA LLC Companies are committed to help bring about change in the inner cities of Washington DC, Virginia and North Carolina by sponsoring, with your generous contributions, one and multi day tours to H.B.C.U. schools. This program will allow youth in the inner cities to experience what higher education has to offer if they pursue their long term goals. "better to educate one, than to educate none."
Thank you in advance for your donations and support.
CCGRP RVA LLC Companies
"bridging the gap to success"
CLICK ON ANY OF THE TAB ABOVE TO DONATE TO OUR TOURS & PROGRAMS
H.B.C.U. Educational Tours & Programs
*MISSION STATEMENT OF PURPOSE*
H.B.C.U. Educational Tours & Programs, A CCGRP RVA LLC Program, was founded on three main principles:
* "better to educate one, than to educate none,"
* "bridging the gap to success," and
* "the direction of success."
Through our tours and programs, The Crossley & Coleman Group RVA LLC Companies (CCGRP RVA LLC) will strive each day to offer educational tools needed to assist inner-city youth in their journey:
* to embrace higher education as a part of everyday life,
* to realize that the direction of success begins with them and they are the bridge that closes the gap to success, and
* to provide leadership, mentoring, and a stable foundation to all those that participate in any of our tours and programs, knowing it is better to educate one, than to educate none
H.B.C.U. Educational Tours & Programs
A CCGRP RVA LLC Program
(The Crossley & Coleman Group RVA LLC Companies)
PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION WHEN REGISTERING:
1. Full legal name (last name, first name, middle initial).
2. Contact information (email address, phone number and home address to include street name and number, city, state and zip code).
4. High school presently attending (name, city and state).
5. Current grade level.
6. Expected year of graduation.
7. Current grade point average.
8. Are you presently taking college preparatory classes? If yes, please list.
9. Are you interested in a particular college or university? If yes, please list.
10. Please provide the area of study you would like to pursue.
1. Parents/Legal Guardians (last name, first name)
2. Contact information (email address, phone number and home address to include street name and number, city, state, and zip code)
Additional members of the household, interested in this opportunity, must complete a separate entry form.
All entries will be reviewed and upon acceptance, the participant and parents/legal guardians will be notified and provided further information.
PLEASE HELP US HELP OUR INNER-CITY YOUTH, DONATE TO ONE OF OUR MANY FUNDRAISERS. ALL DONATIONS WILL BE USED TO HELP EDUCATE OUR YOUTH.
WE ARE A 501c3 PROGRAM!
For more details about our College Tours and Programs, please click on the H.B.C.U. BROCHURE TAB, at top of page. Thank you for your interest and support of our inner-city youth across america.
301 North 9th Street, 17th Floor
Richmond, VA 23219
Mr. Ricky Johnson
1801 East Belt Blvd
Richmond, VA 23224
413 E Innes Street
Salisbury, NC 28144
Starting September 2020, we will have this information banner located in Richmond and surrounding county public high schools and libraries along with brochures for any student interested in our tours and programs.